Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bilge
#2
I can't tell you where the water is coming from but I have owned a 2000 35 Open and now own a 2005 38 open and the compartment under the engines in these boats are designed not to drain fluid to lower parts of the boat. This to prevent any engine fluids from being pumped overboard. Anytime I clean the engines I use a wet vac to suck the water from under the engines. Hope this helps.
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
Bilge - by borcheb - 07-25-2017, 07:41 PM
RE: Bilge - by Ridin'High - 07-26-2017, 02:10 PM
RE: Bilge - by Matta0413 - 08-01-2017, 01:05 PM
RE: Bilge - by borcheb - 07-27-2017, 04:39 PM
Bilge - by bwoods94 - 07-27-2017, 10:29 PM
RE: Bilge - by Ridin'High - 07-28-2017, 04:56 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Water if forward bilge after rain lenoah 0 584 11-21-2025, 05:53 PM
Last Post: lenoah
  Keel bilge pump runs on 52 Sovran Salon during trips Knot On Call 9 2,756 08-21-2025, 08:28 PM
Last Post: jclark003
  43 open keel bilge vs mid bilge bnr@dur-a-flex.com 2 1,468 12-08-2024, 07:34 AM
Last Post: bnr@dur-a-flex.com
  [Tiara Open] Forward bilge wiring Mydiamond 1 1,150 09-19-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: ardoski14
  50/53 Coupe and Fly Owners Group-Rain Water in Bilge Sapphire 3 2,013 02-11-2024, 09:53 AM
Last Post: hiccup



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Bilge00