We are trying to get a spare key for our salon door. The boat is an 89 3600 Convertible. The lock is a Rozeto & Casareto, that uses a skeleton type key marked with the number 3. I reached out to Tiara, but they were unable to help. I reached out to the manufacturer but they don’t sell retail, only to builders. Has anyone been able to find a place that can supply these keys? I have called several, local, locksmiths but they have been unable to help.
(05-15-2024, 10:01 AM)Great Lakes Cruiser Wrote: We are trying to get a spare key for our salon door. The boat is an 89 3600 Convertible. The lock is a Rozeto & Casareto, that uses a skeleton type key marked with the number 3. I reached out to Tiara, but they were unable to help. I reached out to the manufacturer but they don’t sell retail, only to builders. Has anyone been able to find a place that can supply these keys? I have called several, local, locksmiths but they have been unable to help.
(05-15-2024, 10:01 AM)Great Lakes Cruiser Wrote: We are trying to get a spare key for our salon door. The boat is an 89 3600 Convertible. The lock is a Rozeto & Casareto, that uses a skeleton type key marked with the number 3. I reached out to Tiara, but they were unable to help. I reached out to the manufacturer but they don’t sell retail, only to builders. Has anyone been able to find a place that can supply these keys? I have called several, local, locksmiths but they have been unable to help.
Look on the key. There should be a number stamped into it. Then go to Boat Outfitters website ans select the key code. They will ship you as many as you want quickly.