07-08-2015, 11:03 AM
I just saw this post and have been re-fitting my lower and upper dash panels on my older 1988 36.
Luckily it was originally made from aluminum. For the lower dash I used the original panel and cut squares over the "toggle" switch location and installed Blue Sea switches. For lettering, I engraved into the aluminum with factory font for each button, then the lettering was hand painted in white. Looks fabulous.
The upper dash is currently being fabricated. I will match the powdercoat and finish with some detail engraving.
All new Livorsi carbon fiber gauges with a Raymarine touch screen. It will be professionally wired and the old gauge wires located to a terminal block for installation.
I'm in Seattle and a local company called Front Panel Express did the work.
Thinking of continuing with the AC/DC panel next.
Kirk
Luckily it was originally made from aluminum. For the lower dash I used the original panel and cut squares over the "toggle" switch location and installed Blue Sea switches. For lettering, I engraved into the aluminum with factory font for each button, then the lettering was hand painted in white. Looks fabulous.
The upper dash is currently being fabricated. I will match the powdercoat and finish with some detail engraving.
All new Livorsi carbon fiber gauges with a Raymarine touch screen. It will be professionally wired and the old gauge wires located to a terminal block for installation.
I'm in Seattle and a local company called Front Panel Express did the work.
Thinking of continuing with the AC/DC panel next.
Kirk

![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)
