I just purchased a 2004 Tiara 31' Open that came with zero keys to the salon. Local dealer charged me $15 for a 915 key that works.....that no hardware store can replicate. Where do I go?
05-26-2016, 08:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2016, 08:35 AM by NYMarine1.)
Go to a locksmith. I went to a hardware store and they were able to make copies of the engine keys but I had to wait for their locksmith to come in to make copies of the salon key; he made several copies of the salon key for the price the dealer charged for one.
Author's Statistic:
Posts: 701
Threads: 14
Likes Given: 1
Likes Received: 92 in 84 posts
Joined: Dec 2010
Home Port: Kings Park, NY
Vessel Info: 2003 38' Open Cummin's 6CTA's (450 hp)
Posts: 701
Threads: 14
Likes Given: 1
Likes Received: 92 in 84 posts
Joined: Dec 2010
Home Port: Kings Park, NY
Vessel Info: 2003 38' Open Cummin's 6CTA's (450 hp)
Wow....as a newbie to this site, I'm learning quickly helpful supporters are monitoring. Thank you for the great input.
It took calls to 7 different locksmiths here in Milwaukee to find one who sent me a site to purchase 72 cent blanks and he'll cut for $2/ea. Loving the, new to us, Tiara.