Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1988 33' fly bridge
i just purchased a 33 fly bridge the labels for the switch panel are missing. Does anyone have a picture of the switch panel so i can get the labels also two switches under steering wheel one i found out is for spreader lights not sure about the other.Any help would be great.
Like Post Reply

I would contact Tiara and have them e-mail you the owners manual. The pictures and AC / DC schematics should give you all the information you need. Then I would make new labels using a "Brother P-touch" label maker and "TZ tape". It stands up real well under the Florida sun and lasts for years. Do not use "Type M" tape, it wil fade in no time. I used 1/2" black with white letters on my fly bridge switches and the results look great. Capt. George
Like Post Reply
Thanks i will try that. One other question about hte hull vent covers the large one on the port side is missing any idea on what i can replace them with?
Like Post Reply
The hull side engine air-intake covers where made by Tiara. My guess is they are out of production and Tiara may not even have the molds for them. You can call them to double check. If they don't have them, then the only way to get a factory look would be to have a good fiberglass company reproduce them. They may be able to remove the other side cover and mirror the dementions to make you one. Good luck.
Chris Burkard
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Access to cockpit wiring (1988 3300 open) cp4000 2 1,527 01-02-2022, 02:05 PM
Last Post: cp4000
  galvanic isolator - 1988 33' Open ardoski14 3 2,190 01-20-2021, 07:19 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  [Tiara Open] 1988 Crusader original alternator - What is need to change to AGM batteries ? ardoski14 1 1,602 02-22-2020, 10:37 PM
Last Post: jclark003