Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiara Open 2001 Tiara 3800 Open Windshield Wiper Blades?
Hi - Recently bought a beautiful 2001 Tiara 3800 Open...and I’m going through everything, taking care of a growing to-do list.  Next item on that list is to replace the 3 wiper blades...since I noticed when I turned them on, all 3 blades just fell right off.  I think the previous owner didn’t want to take the time to figure out the right types/sizes and just sorta stuck 3 on there without the proper attachments / clips.  I’ve been googling to figure out the right ones with no luck, so it’s time to ask you all!   I don’t want to pay Tiara a ton of money for replacements, I’m good with Bosch or another good brand from Napa or Autozone.  In my googling, I’ve read that they may be Truck wiper blades?  In any case, I would have just taken the current ones down to the store and have them match to find the correct replacements, but I don’t think these are the right ones!  Any 2001 3800 open owners out there that can tell me specifically what brand / model / etc works?  I need all 3 - it looks like the port and starboard ones are longer than the center one...and I assume those two are the same?   Thanks!
[-] The following 1 user Likes 1poobah1's post:
bsause (10-16-2020)
Like Post Reply

Just match up at auto parts store. Tiara used speich blades and arms. They cost a small fortune
You get match at your auto parts store and they will work great.
My 2 cents.
Capt Brett

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take all 3 blades off they are probably slightly different in length

Like Post Reply
Thanks for the answer - I really do appreciate it...but I think you missed the point I made that the ones on there now are the wrong ones...so I can’t take them to the auto parts store to match them. I’d just end up with the wrong ones again. That’s why I need the specific info on size / type / brand / model for all 3...
Like Post Reply
If you want exact measurements call tiara

My best guess is 14” - 18”

Like Post Reply
Contact Tiara through their contact form, tell them your issue, they will send you a list of all your wiper parts for your boat. It might take a couple of days for a reply, but they will reply.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

2006 Tiara 3800 Open with Cummins 8.3 QSC's
[-] The following 1 user Likes greylion's post:
Misdirection (12-14-2020)
Like Post Reply
I measured my wiper blades today. The port/starboard are 23" and the center one is 21". I have Speich wiper arms and changed the wiper blades several years ago with ones from NAPA using the same length blades as the originals. Believe they cross to truck blades if I remember correctly...
Like Post Reply
Thank you.
Like Post Reply

Try those
Like Post Reply
I have a 2006 36 Sovran. The side wipers are made by Imtra. They are truck wipers. I buy replacements from them. They are designed for the assembly. For the center I buy Bosh replacements.

John
36 Sovran, Cummins QSC
Like Post Reply
My 3200 takes 30 inch port and starboard and a 24inch for the center. Just got the center one from auto parts store and will have to order the 30 inch online from motorhome supplier. Had to use the old style all metal arms as most of the newer low profile wipers don't have the correct attachment dimensions.
Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battery Charger issue 04' 32 open Coastie57 2 162 04-24-2024, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Matta0413
  [Tiara Open] 1991 Tiara 33 San00 0 205 04-03-2024, 05:06 PM
Last Post: San00
  2005- 3600 Open Center Windshield Wiper Motor Cover Replacement Tminus3 1 300 03-30-2024, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Makoman
  2005 Tiara 2900 Open Classic shaft size wlizondro 1 469 03-18-2024, 02:45 PM
Last Post: HIGH SPIRTED
  [Tiara Open] VHF Cable Run 3800 Open twilson0929 0 162 03-18-2024, 11:16 AM
Last Post: twilson0929