Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from San Diego
Just took delivery on the new to us 2002 4100 Open.   Totally set up for fishing but really comfortable for overnights on the hook.   We are super thrilled and delivered it home to SD from Newport Beach by way of Catalina Island.   Everything worked great except for the dums*#t new owner who turned on the generator first night but forgot to switch the main breakers to "Generator" from 240V and hit the charge button on the charger remote.    Lesson learned and I am sure there will be many more to come.

I have been sailing for 50 years but now went to the dark-side.    Always looking and welcoming suggestions from other owners on things I need to know.    Bottom line is I don't know what I don't know!
Like Post Reply

Welcome to the fun side of the boating world. We don't cut our toothbrushes in half to save weight over here. Shoot we add weight. No replacement for displacement.

I had a 2000 41 Open. Loved that boat. It was a beast and very nice to overnight in. You will enjoy it.
Sans Peur 2003 Tiara 50 Open
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sans Peur's post:
Misdirection (08-31-2022)
Like Post Reply
Congrats on the purchase!! you absolutely will love the boat! You tube is your friend. I spent last winter trying to learn all about it via the web. Most of what you need, you'll find.
Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good morning from San Diego, CA! Just found this forum & joined. Gianna Marie 3 2,481 11-08-2020, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Todaystheday
  [Tiara Open] Crusaders 7.4, Location San Diego California Quint 0 776 11-05-2020, 12:30 AM
Last Post: Quint