Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Open 3500 open mahagony wheel replacement
#1
Looking to replace (helm) steering wheel on 3500 open not sure which to buy Vetus kw45 (17.72 in) or the larger kw55 (21.65 in).
At the moment it has a 20 inch wheel.  Anyone have any thoughts which size to buy.
Many thxs
Chaz
Like Post Reply

#2
Chaz, I have the 3800 open. I bought the same Vetus wheel and purchased the one a few inches less in diameter than the original Tiara stainless wheel. Glad I did. Just seems a more appropriate size and I love the look. I can measure it this weekend if it would help. And take a phot to give you an idea how it looks. I wish I had that info beforehand, I just took a gamble with size and like it.
Like Post Reply
#3
That would be fabulous! Thankyou I really appreciate it.
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  38 open bathroom recessed light bulb twilson0929 3 495 08-26-2026, 06:22 AM
Last Post: twilson0929
  Replacement of Carbon Filter on vent line from Holding Tank. 38 Open ReelMagic 1 399 08-18-2026, 02:11 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  [Tiara Open] Fireboy FE-241 replacement roboh20 0 368 07-25-2026, 09:15 AM
Last Post: roboh20
  2001 38’ Open interior table base removal twilson0929 3 776 07-07-2026, 08:13 AM
Last Post: hiccup
  Freezer Replacement for 40' Tiara Reprise1 4 1,729 06-09-2026, 02:28 PM
Last Post: fuzzy



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

3500 open mahagony wheel replacement00