Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Vinyl seats
#1
I have a 997 2900 Open. I would like to replace the skins on the helm seat and L lounger. Does anyone have knowledge of where I can find the vinyl or replacement skins. I do not want to sacrifice quality. Tiara wants an arm & leg for the skins.
Like Post Reply

#2
I had a local guy here in St. Petersburg redo a couple of seats for me. They look just like the originals and every bit as good as the originals. Color matches perfectly.
Like Post Reply
#3
Can you tell me what material he used, or give me the name of the shop and their number?
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  85 3100 open Seats 853100Tiara 0 644 03-06-2025, 02:59 PM
Last Post: 853100Tiara
  [Tiara Open] Gaskets, seats and hatch seals/edge guards mc307tank 2 2,185 08-14-2023, 09:43 PM
Last Post: mc307tank
  In Cabin Vinyl Flooring duchess 1 1,187 06-17-2023, 10:07 PM
Last Post: MC1600
  [Tiara Sovran] Painting vinyl seats . Donaldjames 8 6,058 05-31-2023, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Donaldjames
  Sticky vinyl and King's Starboard cp4000 0 1,417 06-01-2022, 12:51 PM
Last Post: cp4000



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Vinyl seats00