Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Windshield vent actuator
#1
Have been going crazy trying to find a place that sells the Linak actuator for the windshield vent window. I found nothing in the US. I ended up finding one and just ordered from Automation Control Warehouse. Same exact model. Thought this might be helpful for others. It was $350 shipped to the US.
Like Post Reply

#2
That's a decent price. I contacted Tiara when mine died in 2019 and at the time they wanted 385.00 plus shipping with about a 1 - 2 week lead time. My mechanic was able to order the same part through a local Tiara dealer parts department for less and no shipping charge. Not sure what they are charging now.
Like Post Reply
#3
I measured the length and stroke of mine and went online. I got it for right at $200 and it worked for a couple of years before I sold my old boat.
Sans Peur 2003 Tiara 50 Open
Like Post Reply
#4
New Actuator arrived today. Exact replacement
Like Post Reply
#5
Do you mind posting the link or some part number for the website you ordered from? I can't seem to find anything online.
Like Post Reply
#6
The website is acwltd.co.uk and the part number is ACW11 or 121000-11301220
Like Post Reply
#7
I ordered a chinese one on ebay for $30. Ya 30. Its been working perfectly for over a year
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for Help with Fuel Vent Issue - Tiara 2700 (1988) kahunamax 3 306 10-02-2026, 11:50 AM
Last Post: kahunamax
  Windshield Leak tip TIARACRREP 35 40,873 09-23-2026, 11:53 AM
Last Post: dlombardozzi@comcast.net
  Replacement of Carbon Filter on vent line from Holding Tank. 38 Open ReelMagic 1 413 08-18-2026, 02:11 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  Windshield Wiper Arms and Blades Lafobrian@gmail.com 17 15,966 06-20-2026, 11:59 AM
Last Post: nylakeshome
  2000 3500 Express Windshield Wiper Blade Replacements JMGCINCY2023 5 2,878 04-19-2026, 06:48 PM
Last Post: JMGCINCY2023



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Windshield vent actuator00