Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sovran 39 ?
Dumb/Easy ?....Is there a storage space for the table that goes in the aft cockpit area.  Purchased boat last fall and took table home and haven’t ever used it.   Leaving on a trip in a week and would like to take it along if I can store it somewhere.  Not at boat now or I would be looking.  Only place I think it would fit is under the berth.  Can someone tell me if I’m correct.  Thanks, love this site and love being a Tiara owner.
Like Post Reply

We are working on getting a 3900 Sovran...

I believe the aft cockpit table can be stored under the master stateroom bed.
Like Post Reply
That’s correct, the table can store under the master stateroom bed. There is also storage for the salon table there, but the companion seat table stores on the underside of the engine room inspection hatch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like Post Reply
The boat we are looking at has a small cockpit table. Anyone know where I can get the bigger fiberglass or teak one and/or know the measurements for it?
Like Post Reply
(07-02-2020, 11:36 AM)Herrema4 Wrote: Dumb/Easy ?....Is there a storage space for the table that goes in the aft cockpit area.  Purchased boat last fall and took table home and haven’t ever used it.   Leaving on a trip in a week and would like to take it along if I can store it somewhere.  Not at boat now or I would be looking.  Only place I think it would fit is under the berth.  Can someone tell me if I’m correct.  Thanks, love this site and love being a Tiara owner.

It's a good question. Not straightforward, and I believe the columns are stowed just forward to the table in the seating compartment.The table itself is stowed under master bed.
Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Sovran] Removing Salon Door in 2004 Tiara 44 Sovran Feetwet 3 730 06-15-2023, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Feetwet
  3900 Sovran Owners Question - Seating in Salon Area minnehahas 2 630 05-25-2023, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Donaldjames
  Sovran 5800 ride angle bwise 1 511 11-13-2022, 11:16 PM
Last Post: Sans Peur
  [Tiara Sovran] Sovran 39 power package czarcone 5 2,118 08-09-2022, 09:02 AM
Last Post: czarcone
  3900 Sovran Bdouglass 2 1,459 07-16-2022, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Bdouglass